1. Shape and structure of rubber conveyor belt
Different types of transport, such as flat, trough, large dip Angle, zigzag and turn transport, box, tube, closed transport, and lift transport, these different transport modes are determined by the transport belt transport capacity, and will be constrained by terrain and environmental conditions, It is the premise of determining the raw material, structure, safety factor and length of the heavy rubber belt tensile body.
2. Selection of raw materials and structure of conveyor belt core
The performance of the conveyor belt and core raw materials, structure and the number of layers is very much related, cotton canvas multi-layer conveyor belt low strength, many layers, easy corrosion, large weight, high energy consumption, nylon conveyor belt high strength, large elasticity, light weight, impact resistance and good tortuous resistance, its groove performance is good, mildew resistance, water resistance and other properties are better than the general conveyor belt of cotton canvas skeleton, Nylon rubber belt can be preferentially selected when the tension stroke can be set longer. Polyester belt core strength is similar to cotton fiber, with all the advantages of nylon belt, its elastic modulus is higher than nylon, elongation is small, good dimensional stability, is a kind of ideal industrial transport belt, and steel wire rope core transport belt with high strength, good grooving, small elongation, Short tension stroke, especially suitable for large volume, high belt speed, long distance transportation requirements.
3. Selection of cover layer
The selection of the cover layer contains the cover data, surface shape and thickness, the main composition of the cover layer is a variety of rubber and plastic, in most climates, rubber belt can work normally under the condition of inclination is not greater than the flat Angle, and the normal operation of the flame retardant transport belt inclination is below 120 degrees, although the main skeleton raw material is not as good as the elasticity of rubber, But it has better flame retardant, discharge and cleaning, and because of the different performance of various rubber is also very big.
The large-angle conveyor uses the wavy guard conveyor belt to replace the ordinary conveyor belt. Its working principle and structure composition are basically the same with that of the ordinary belt conveyor. The conveyor belt of the ordinary belt conveyor is taken as the base belt, and the wavy guard is bonded (cold adhesive or secondary vulcanization) on both sides, and on the base belt between the two wavy guards. Adhesive (cold adhesive or secondary vulcanization, bolt consolidation of large diaphragm) upper diaphragm at a certain distance.
Bucket elevator housing is evenly covered with fixed on the flexible traction member of the hopper, the material into the hopper, through the upward circulation movement of the traction member to achieve vertical lifting transport. The bucket extractor is specially used for conveying powder, granular and small block materials vertically (such as TD/TH/NE type bucket extractor) or inclinately (such as T/L type dewatering pit type bucket extractor), with conveying capacity up to 600t/h and generally lifting height less than 40m; In recent years, due to the development of steel rope core conveyor belt, the strength of traction component has been greatly improved, the conveying capacity has reached 1600t/h, and the lifting height has reached 80m (such as TDG type efficient bucket lifting machine). At present, most of the general bucket lifting machines in China are vertical, and the inclined bucket lifting machine is less used because of its complex structure.
Bucket elevator simple structure, smooth operation, scoop type charging, mixed or gravity unloading, bucket elevator rim using combination sprocket, easy to replace, sprocket rim special treatment long life, such as the lower gravity automatic tensioning device, can maintain a constant tension, avoid slipping or chain, at the same time in the hopper, It has a certain capacity to effectively protect the moving parts, and the material temperature does not exceed 250 ℃.
Characteristics of large dip Angle belt conveyor: large dip Angle belt conveyor has universal belt conveyor mechanism simple, reliable operation, convenient maintenance and other advantages, and has the characteristics of large dip Angle conveying, compact structure, less area, so it is the ideal equipment for large dip Angle conveying and vertical lifting materials. At present, large dip Angle belt conveyor is widely used in coal, food, building materials, metallurgy, electric power, chemical and light industry and other industries. And to the direction of large lifting height, large transportation capacity development, in underground mining and underground construction engineering, open-pit mining, large dump ship machine and other fields have been used. Large dip Angle belt conveyor has the following main characteristics:
1, can be large dip Angle transportation. Its maximum transport Angle can reach 90°. Because of the realization of large dip Angle transportation, the length of the machine is shortened, the area is reduced, and the cost of equipment investment and civil construction is saved.
2. Large conveying capacity. As the conveyor belt has wavy guard, its loading section area increases. Under the condition of the same bandwidth, the conveying capacity of the belt conveyor is 1-2 times higher than that of the ordinary belt conveyor.
3. Small power consumption. Because it can vertically lift materials, it can be used instead of bucket elevator and buried scraper conveyor; And there is no digging resistance or internal and external friction resistance of the material when feeding, so the power loss is small.
4, simple structure, convenient maintenance.
5, stable operation, reliable work, low noise.
6, application: large Angle belt machine is suitable for conveying gravel, limestone, coal, coke, sand, clay, grain, wood chips, sintered materials, etc., its density is 0.5-2.5t/m3, can accommodate the maximum particle size of about 100-250mm materials. The ambient temperature is -19-+40℃. When conveying high temperature materials and acid, alkaline and other materials, should choose special materials of wavy guard conveyor belt.
Conditions for belt conveyor operators:
You have to have professional training to get on the job. Be familiar with the structure, performance, working principle, communication and control integrated system principle and inspection test method of the belt conveyor used, be able to maintain the belt conveyor, and be able to correctly deal with general faults.
Belt conveyor operation process:
1, in the operation of the operator is strictly prohibited to take the belt conveyor, when in use is not allowed to use the belt conveyor to transport equipment and heavy materials.
2. Check the good condition and fastening condition of all parts before operation, and confirm that there is no problem before formal operation.
3, the belt conveyor motor and switch within 20 meters near the gas concentration in the air reaches 1.5%, must stop working. Cut off power and evacuate personnel.
Belt conveyor equipment maintenance:
1. When the maintenance head is unloading the roller part, the upper mouth of the coal bunker must be strictly blocked.
2. When the belt conveyor is running, it is forbidden to clean the floating coal near the head and tail roller.
3, in the belt conveyor maintenance, troubleshooting or do other work, must close the conveyor control switch, hang up the warning sign, and press the emergency stop button.
4. When dealing with conveyor belt deviation, it is strictly prohibited to contact conveyor belt directly with hands, feet and other parts of the body.
5, often check the belt conveyor tunnel fire and spray dust removal facilities, and keep in good condition.
Safe operation rules of belt conveyor:
1, fixed conveyor should be installed on a fixed basis according to the prescribed installation method. Before the mobile conveyor is officially put into operation, the wheels should be wedged with triangular wood or braked with brakes. In order to avoid walking in the work, there are multiple conveyor parallel operation, between the machine and the machine, between the machine and the wall should be one meter channel.
2. Before the belt conveyor is used, it is necessary to check whether each running part, belt buckle and bearing device are normal, and whether the protective equipment is complete. The tension of the tape must be adjusted to the right degree before starting.
3, the belt conveyor should be no-load start. Wait for normal operation before feeding. No feeding before driving.
4. When several conveyors run in series, they should start from the unloading end and start in sequence. After all the normal operation, can be put into the material.
5, in the operation of the belt deviation phenomenon, should stop the adjustment, not reluctantly use, so as to avoid wear edge and increase the load.
6. The working environment and the temperature of the material to be delivered shall not be higher than 50℃ or lower than -10℃.
7. No pedestrians or passengers on the conveyor belt.
8. Stop feeding before stopping, and wait for unloading of material on the belt before stopping.
9, belt conveyor motor must be well insulated. Do not pull on the mobile conveyor cable. The motor should be grounded reliably.
10. It is strictly prohibited to pull the belt by hand when the belt slips, so as to avoid accidents.
Large dip Angle belt machine coating requirements for anti-corrosion coating suitable for cold climate environment, winter should meet the requirements of cold and anti-freezing.
1. Surface treatment requirements
1) The surface of the steel structure of the belt conveyor shall be sandblasted to meet the national standard Sa2.5 level, remove dust, remove oil stains with cleaning agent, keep the bottom surface clean and dry, and then spray anti-rust paint. (The abrasive used is dry quartz sand with a particle size of 0.3 ~ 1.5mm).
2) Welding slag, powder coating, arc dust, residual edge and burr from mechanical processing are not allowed on the surface of welded structural parts.
3) Casting, forging surface uneven or other surface concealer caused by sandblasting to try to smooth, fill or appropriate treatment.
4) The surface of the coating to be recoated should be kept clean, dry and free of any dirt.
5) Where the processing or welding primer is damaged, it should be repainted after the primer, and then the matching medium coat or top coat.
2. Large dip Angle belt machine anticorrosive coating requirements
1.1 Paint film thickness:
Primer: epoxy zinc-rich primer, airless spray, 50μm, recoating interval 2h;
Medium coating: epoxy cloud iron antirust paint, airless spray, 100μm, recoating interval of 10h;
Top coat: acrylic rubber top coat, airless spray, 50μm, recoating interval 4h.
1) The interval between the metal surface after rust removal and the primer is generally no more than 6h. If rust has been rusted before painting, it should be cleaned or cleaned again.
2) Local airless spraying can not be used, brush coating can be used, brush coating (can be multiple times) film thickness must reach the specified film thickness.
3: corrosion prevention standards
1) The anticorrosion grade of the anticorrosion system shall be above medium, and the thickness of the dry film of the coating shall reach the thickness specified in this Agreement.
2) Preservative life: 5 ~ 8 years.
4: Acceptance standard
1) After surface treatment, the steel surface is almost white, no visible grease, dirt, oxide skin, rust and other sundries.
2) After coating epoxy zinc-rich primer, the standard film thickness is 50μm, the film adhesion is good, no leakage coating, pinhole, bubble, crack, fall off, flow hanging and other defects, the surface is kept dry and clean.
3) After coating the epoxy cloud iron anti-rust paint, the standard film thickness is 100μm, the adhesion between the coatings is good, no leakage coating, pinhole, bubble, crack, fall off, flow hanging and other defects, the surface is kept dry and clean.
4) After coating acrylic top paint, reach the standard film thickness: indoor 100μm, outdoor 200μm, good adhesion between coatings, no color infiltration phenomenon, no bubbles on the surface, flow hanging and other defects, the surface has a certain luster.
5. Detection method
1) Testing instrument: electromagnetic dry film thickness measuring instrument.
2) Detection method: The electromagnetic dry film thickness measuring instrument is used to measure one point every 10m2 and one point every 3 ~ 4m of thin bodies such as pipes. The three-point average is the actual film thickness of the coating, and the three-point error should be less than 20% of the specified standard film thickness.
3) Appearance detection: the appearance of the coating can be observed with the naked eye or a five-fold magnifying glass.
4) The film thickness mentioned above is dry film thickness.
The belt conveyor has the advantages of simple structure and large conveying capacity, and is widely used in mining, metallurgy and other fields. Improve the reliability and stability of belt conveyor mainly from the equipment installation and operation maintenance.
1. Structure of belt conveyor Common belt conveyor structure is mainly composed of driving device, roller, tensioning device, brake device, conveyor belt and roller and other parts. The driving device includes a driving drum, a reducer, a motor and a brake. Reducer from the structure of the form of the main points of direct axis and parallel axis reducer.
2. The belt conveyor installation sequence measurement and setting out → foundation acceptance → nose equipment transportation → tensioning device transportation → middle frame transportation → tail transportation → nose equipment installation and alignment → tensioning device installation and alignment → middle frame installation → tail installation → belt vulcan display → single machine trial operation → trial operation.
3. Installation technical requirements of belt conveyor
1) Installation of conveyor belt
Conveyor belt is the main component of belt conveyor, through the whole length of the belt conveyor. Reducing the failure rate of conveyor belt is an important method to improve the life of belt conveyor and reduce the running cost.
In the process of conveyor belt installation, to ensure the quality of conveyor belt joint must be flat, non-adhesive, non-bubbling, cohesive, smooth; The noncoincidence degree of the center line of the two rolls conveyor belt is less than 3mm. During the operation of the belt machine, the conveyor belt shall not slip or run off, and the amount of run off shall not exceed 5% of the bandwidth.
2) Installation of driving device
The driving device provides traction when the belt conveyor runs normally, and is the core of the belt conveyor.
When the driving device is installed, it is necessary to ensure that the center line of the belt conveyor is perpendicular to the axis of the driving drum, and in the center line of the width of the driving drum; Ensure that the levelness of the driving drum and the steering drum shaft should not exceed 0.3‰, the non-coincidence degree between the width center line of the driving drum and the width center line of the reversing drum and the longitudinal center line of the belt conveyor is not more than 2mm, and the non-perpendicularity between the axis line of the driving drum and the reversing drum and the longitudinal center line of the belt conveyor is not more than 2‰ of the drum width.
When the driving device is installed and adjusted, ensure that the motor has no abnormal sound, no abnormal heating and vibration; There is no abnormal sound and vibration phenomenon during the test run of the reducer, the box surface temperature is not beyond the standard, the tooth surface is not excessive wear, the fastening bolt is not loose; The brake and the backstop have no abnormal sound and heating phenomenon, and the rotating pin shaft is not stuck or abnormal wear.
3) Installation of idlers and racks
The roller is installed on the frame to support the conveyor belt, so that the overhang of the conveyor belt does not exceed the specified requirements. The roller is required to rotate flexibly and perpendicular to the center line of the belt conveyor, and the roller has no abnormal sound and stuck phenomenon. The center line of the frame and the longitudinal center line of the belt conveyor do not overlap more than 3mm; The relative height difference between the two channels of steel on the rack is not more than 3mm.
4) Installation of tension device
The tension device can compensate the elastic and plastic deformation of the conveyor belt, so that the conveyor has enough tension to prevent the belt conveyor from slipping. The rope of the tensioning device shall not rust and break the wire, and the conveyor belt shall not be relaxed. As far as possible, it is installed on the no-load branch near the driving drum, which is conducive to starting and braking without skid phenomenon; Try to install in the conveyor belt tension minimum place, so as to reduce the tension.
5) Installation of protection devices
The anti-skid protection device is installed on the return belt of the belt conveyor. For the fixed belt conveyor, the anti-skid protection device is installed between the head unloading roller and the driving roller; The pile protection shall be installed at the lap joint of two belt conveyors. The protective contact shall be hung in front of the unloading roller, and the hanging height of the protective contact shall not be higher than the lower edge of the unloading roller; The running off protection is installed in pairs, and the head and tail of the machine are installed in one group, and fixed on the belt conveyor frame using a special bracket; The temperature sensor shall be installed near the driving drum of the belt conveyor, and the temperature probe shall be close to the outer wall of the main drum.
6) Multiple belt conveyor lap installation
When multiple belt conveyors are bonded, the material falls from the unloading place of the previous belt conveyor to the receiving place of the rear belt conveyor. When the belt conveyor is installed, the drop between the unloading drum of the former belt conveyor and the rear belt conveyor should be kept at about 1m. Ensure that the material can be smoothly unloaded to the receiving belt conveyor, without too much impact.
4. Maintenance of the belt conveyor The workplace of the belt conveyor shall be kept clean to ensure that the motor, hydraulic coupler and reducer have good heat dissipation conditions; In the running process of belt conveyor, try to avoid frequent start; Before working, we should carefully check whether the hydraulic coupler leaks oil, whether the steel wire rope loosens, and whether the conveyor belt runs off. Large materials are not allowed to be loaded directly, so as not to damage the conveyor belt. Regular maintenance of belt conveyor is conducive to improving the service life of belt conveyor and reducing the failure rate of belt conveyor. Ensure the belt conveyor idler seal ring filled with grease, idler rotation flexible; Reducer, hydraulic coupling and other devices do not leak oil; Regularly check whether the fastening parts are firm and reliable; Check conveyor belt joints regularly, and repair or replace them in time.
The early installation is the basis of the stable operation of the belt conveyor, should strictly implement the installation technical requirements, from the source of hidden dangers. Maintenance is the guarantee of stable operation of belt conveyor. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly grasp the overhaul system and overhaul workers' business skills to prevent the failure of belt conveyor.
Belt conveyor is mainly composed of frame, conveyor belt, belt roller, tensioning device, transmission device and so on. Belt conveyor is a kind of common machinery in production and life, because of its conveying capacity, relatively small power consumption, can adapt to a variety of materials and other advantages, it is widely used.
Installation sequence of belt conveyor:
Before the belt conveyor installation needs to do a good job of organization and technical disclosure. Specifically: establish a reasonable installation management organization, clarify the responsibilities of relevant responsible personnel; Do a good job of technical disclosure, such as construction, drawing design, operating specifications and acceptance standards; Provide technical training on the use, transportation and installation of related equipment to ensure the installation quality.
The installation sequence of the belt conveyor is as follows: preparation before installation → measuring and setting out to determine the location and Angle of the belt conveyor → acceptance of roadway foundation → transportation of the head, tensioning equipment, intermediate support, tail and other equipment → head installation and alignment → tensioning device installation and alignment → middle support installation → tail installation → belt laying and connecting → commissioning → trial run.
Analysis and treatment of abnormal noise problem and belt slip:
Noise caused by idlers deviating from the center. Belt conveyor in the process of running, the roller is easy to appear noise device, and will be accompanied by periodic vibration. On the one hand, the noise is due to the uneven thickness of the seamless steel tube wall in the process of manufacturing idlers, which makes the idlers produce relatively large centrifugal force. On the other hand, because in the process of processing the idlers, there is a large deviation between the middle of the bearing holes at both ends and the center of the outer circle, which will also produce relatively large centrifugal force, resulting in abnormal noise. To deal with the problem of abnormal noise, first check the bearing of the belt conveyor, if the bearing is damaged, then replace the bearing, if the bearing is not damaged, then take other ways to deal with it.
For the shaft of the coupling caused by different noise problems, the position of the motor reducer can be adjusted accordingly to solve.
For the abnormal noise problems brought by the drum, it is generally caused by bearing damage, so the replacement of bearings can be done. For the belt slip phenomenon, if it is the hammer tension belt machine slip. You can add counterweight until the belt does not slip, but it needs to be noted that the addition can not be too much so as to avoid too much tension but affect the service life of the belt. If it is spiral tension or hydraulic tension belt machine slip problem. The tension force of the belt can be increased by adjusting the tension stroke. It should be noted that this treatment may cause deformation of the belt. When this problem occurs, the deformed belt can be cut off for subsequent operations.
(1) Contents of routine inspection and maintenance
The belt conveyor in operation should have at least 2~4h centralized inspection and maintenance time every day. The contents of daily inspection and maintenance are as follows:
(1) Whether the operation of the conveyor belt is normal, whether there are abnormal phenomena such as card and bias, and whether the conveyor belt joint is flat and straight.
(2) Whether the upper and lower idlers are complete and whether the rotation is flexible.
(3) Conveyor parts are complete, bolts are tight and reliable.
(4) Whether the temperature of the reducer, coupling, motor and drum is normal or not.
(5) Whether there is leakage of reducer and hydraulic coupler, and whether the oil level is normal.
(6) Whether the conveyor belt tensioning device is in good condition.
(7) Whether the working condition of each part of the cleaner is normal.
(8) Check and test various safety protection devices.
(9) Check whether the electrical equipment (including cables, etc.) is in good condition.
(10) Fill in the daily inspection record carefully.
If there is any abnormal situation in the above inspection, it should be arranged for maintenance immediately to remove the fault in time.
(2) Contents of drivers' inspection circuit
Tour inspection of drivers is an important system, the key content of tour inspection is
(1) Whether the temperature of each heating part exceeds the specified requirements.
(2) Whether the braking system works normally and whether the clearance meets the requirements.
(3) The motor and the reducer run with abnormal sound.
(4) Whether the conveyor belt tension is appropriate.
(5) Whether there is abnormal deviation of conveyor belt during operation.
(6) Whether the safety protection device is reliable.
(7) Whether the fire waterway is unimpeded.
(8) Whether the signal device is normal.
(3) Matters needing attention when inspecting and maintaining the belt conveyor
(1) Protective covers and protective railings should be set at the rotating parts of belt conveyor driving device, hydraulic coupler, driving drum, tail drum, etc., to prevent the occurrence of stranded accidents.
(2) staff dress to sharp, cuff, skirt to tie tight.
(3) During the operation of the belt conveyor, it is forbidden to use shovels and other tools to scrape the coal slime on the conveyor belt or use tools to correct the conveyor belt that runs off course, so as to avoid personal accidents.
(4) After the conveyor stops operation, the power supply must be cut off. Do not cut off the power supply, no maintenance. No one is allowed to power on when there is a sign that says "Someone is working, no power transmission".
(5) When replacing the conveyor belt and making the conveyor belt joint, it is really necessary to move the car or pull the conveyor belt by manpower, the personnel should stay away from the conveyor belt; It is strictly prohibited to pull or step on the conveyor belt directly by hand.
(6) When making connections to the conveyor belt, it must be far away from the head rotating device 5m away, and send special personnel to stop the machine, power off, and hang the power off plate before operation.
(7) When coal is stuck on the cleaning roller, it must stop the machine first and then clean it up. It is strictly prohibited to clean up while running.
(8) When inspecting the conveyor, special measures should be formulated. In the implementation, the staff is strictly prohibited to stand on the head, tail frame, driving drum and conveyor belt and other running parts of the work.
(9) Belt conveyor driver check whether the lubricating oil in the reducer needs to be supplemented or replaced:
(1) Remove the dipstick of the reducer and observe the scale value of the oil trace on the dipstick. If the oil level is lower than 1/2 of the radius of the big gear, it indicates that the amount of oil is less. Lubricating oil should be added so that the oil level after supplement exceeds 1/2 of the radius of the big gear.
② The coal standard MT-88 stipulates that the newly manufactured or overhauled reducer should be replaced with new oil after 250h of work, and then thoroughly cleaned and changed oil every 3~6 months.
③ Oil must also be changed when the following situations occur:
(a) When the content of foreign impurities in the oil reaches 2% and the content of worn metal particles exceeds 0.5%.
(b) when the water content of oil is greater than 2%, except for water-in-oil gear oil.
(c) when the quality of oil does not meet the requirements.
(10) The belt conveyor driver oiling the roller bearing: The roller bearing shall be loaded with No. 3 calcium-based grease equivalent to 2/3 of its volume after maintenance, and the oil injection nozzle on its bearing seat shall be oilled once a day. Clean and change the grease once every three months.
(11) Maintenance methods of belt conveyor drivers for belt belt:
(1) If conditions permit, reduce the distance between the coal feed nozzle and the belt as far as possible to slow the impact and wear of coal on the belt.
② Strictly control water, coal, large materials and iron to the belt. After the large materials and ironware that have been given to the tape are found, the machine should be stopped in time, and the large materials and ironware should be moved away from the tape before the machine is started.
③ Repair the damaged side of the belt, the longitudinal tear in the middle and the degumming part in time.
(4) If the belt joint is seriously deformed or broken, or the metal clip is deformed or damaged, it is necessary to re-connect, shape or replace the metal clip in time.
⑤ Add the necessary self-aligning support roll, anti-deviation protection, belt breaking and skid protection to ensure the normal operation of the belt conveyor, so that the belt conveyor can stop automatically in time in the accident operation, prevent the expansion of the accident, so as to protect the belt. If there is a general deviation of belt, the self-aligning bracket roller can adjust the running direction of belt. Operate belt conveyors in strict accordance with regulations.
The head bracket is directly related to the smooth and safe operation of the belt conveyor. In order to effectively play the normal performance of the belt conveyor, it is necessary to reasonably position the installation position of the bracket before installing the head, to ensure that the bracket part of the head and the belt conveyor are in the same straight line, and occupy the central position, to ensure that the belt conveyor can run more stable and balanced.
In the specific installation of the nose bracket, it is necessary to keep the conveying distance between each section equal, while all the bracket brackets are in the longitudinal center position, and keep in the same straight line.
After the head bracket is installed, it is necessary to strictly test the longitudinal transport dip Angle and horizontal position of the conveyor, to ensure that the position is in accordance with the relevant standards, and to ensure that the height of the inclination is reasonable.
In the installation link, it is necessary to ensure that the error of the overall center line of the conveyor is not more than 35mm, and the error of the center line corresponding to the single row frame is within ±0.1mm per meter.
Second, the installation of the driving device
The core device of the fixed belt conveyor during the actual operation is the driving device. In order to ensure the safe and effective operation of the equipment, it is necessary to fully grasp the actual installation points of the driving device. First of all, when installing the driving device, it is necessary to carry out a comprehensive inspection on the centrality of the belt conveyor, to ensure that the center line of the belt conveyor and the transmission shaft maintain a right Angle relationship, on this basis, to ensure the highly stable operation of the belt conveyor.
In order to ensure that the driving force is generated by the driving device, the conveyor always maintains a balanced operation state, in the installation, it is necessary to pay attention to the wide center line of the driving drum and the overall center line of the conveyor to keep coincidence, to ensure that the left and right driving force of the driving device to maintain balance. During the accelerated operation of the belt conveyor, the belt is easy to deviate, so in order to minimize the incidence of error, it is necessary to ensure that the speed reducer and the drive shaft are parallel during installation.
After the installation of the driving device, the operator needs to conduct a comprehensive test on the whole machine, and conduct a trial run test to ensure that all parts of the equipment are in line with the relevant standards and regulations, and the shaft of the driving device in a horizontal line deviation within 0.5~1.5mm].
Three, roller installation
During the actual operation of fixed belt conveyor, idlers play an important role. It is necessary to strictly grasp the installation quality of idlers, ensure the normal operation of conveyor, and extend the service life of equipment to a certain extent.
When installing idlers, first of all, the idlers on each part should be installed, and then the upper and lower parts of the idler frame should be installed, so that the belt can be changed during the operation. In the process of idler installation, it is necessary to control the installation spacing. Under normal circumstances, 1/3~1/2 of the normal idler frame is the installation spacing. After the idler is installed, the belt needs to be strictly checked to ensure that the belt can turn flexibly and the idler frame has a high degree of stability.
Four, the installation of tension device
During the installation of the belt conveyor, reasonable installation of the tension device can effectively compensate the plastic and elastic deformation of the conveyor belt, ensure that the conveyor belt maintains sufficient tension, and avoid the slip phenomenon in the operation of the belt conveyor.
When installing the tensioning device, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive inspection on the device first to ensure that the wire rope is not broken, rust and other phenomena, and to ensure that there is no slack in the conveyor belt.
Ensure that the installation position is reasonable. In general, it is necessary to install the device in the no-load branch relatively close to the transmission drum to ensure that the conveyor will not slip when starting or braking. In order to reduce the tension force to the greatest extent, the tension device should be installed at the minimum part of the conveyor belt tension.
First, the structural composition of rubber conveyor belt - fabric core conveyor belt
1. Frame material (with skeleton)
Bone material is the key to the bearing capacity of the conveyor belt, which determines the tensile strength and tensile modulus of the conveyor belt, maintains the good grooving property of the conveyor belt, and can absorb the impact of materials on the conveyor belt. At the same time, the conveyor belt keeps a small extension.
2, core layer (glue)
In the process of use, the core layer of the compound makes the reinforced material fabric between the layers have a good bonding strength, avoid the phenomenon of core stratification.
3, coated with glue
Rubber layer is the guarantee of the normal work of the conveyor belt, it can protect the skeleton material, transfer power, transport materials, absorb material impact, wear resistance. Special conveyor belt adhesive with heat preservation, flame retardant, acid, alkali, oil and other chemical corrosion and other functions, at the same time, the adhesive also has the increase of friction coefficient, can achieve large Angle, large speed transmission function.
4. Edge glue
The function of the edge glue is to protect the skeleton material from the erosion of the medium, absorb the extrusion on the side of the conveyor belt, and prevent the stratification of the core.
Two, steel wire rope core conveyor belt
1. Frame material (core of wire rope)
The rope core gives the conveyor belt higher strength and reduces the service elongation. So the rope core conveyor belt is suitable for long distance, high strength, high power transmission.
2, wire rope core adhesive (glue)
Interlayer cement can form good bonding strength between wire ropes. Transfer stress to prevent core evacuation during use.
3. Covering agent
The rubber covering function of rope core conveyor belt is the same as that of fabric core conveyor belt, which is also the guarantee of normal operation of conveyor belt.
4. Preparation of edge glue
1. The rubber conveyor belt will become longer after a period of use
The conveyor belt will extend in the use process, one part is elastic elongation, can be restored after the external force is removed, the other part is the shrinkage of the skeleton material elongation, this part is unable to recover. In common fabric core conveyor belt, EP conveyor belt has a relatively small extension, while NN conveyor belt has a relatively large extension. Moreover, in the process of use, NN conveyor belt has a larger elongation ratio due to the larger creep of nylon fiber under stress. Moreover, due to the creep of fiber, the amount that can be shrunk back after the withdrawal of external force is much smaller than the elongation.
2, conveyor belt deviation
The main reasons for the conveyor belt body deviation are as follows:
① The uneven tension in the weaving process causes one side loose and the other tight.
② The thickness of both sides is not equal to one side is thick and the other is thin.
③ The tension of flame retardant belt in the production process is not uniform.
3, the correct use of conveyor belt:
① Prevent the conveyor belt from starting under load.
(2) Conveyor belt deviation, should take timely measures to correct.
(3) Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be connected together, and their joints are bonded.
(4) The types, structures, specifications and layers of ordinary conveyor belts and special conveyor belts should be selected reasonably according to the use conditions.
⑤ The running speed of the conveyor belt should not be greater than 2.5m/s. Low speed should be used as far as possible for materials with large lumpiness and wear and discharge devices with fixed pears.
⑥ The relationship between the diameter of the driving drum of the roller conveyor and the distribution layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the driving drum, the reversing drum and the requirements of the groove Angle of the roller should be selected reasonably according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
⑦ Feeding direction should be along the conveyor belt running direction, in order to reduce the material falling on the conveyor belt impact should be adopted chute, reduce the material drop distance; In the receiving section of the conveyor belt, the distance between idlers should be shortened and the buffer idlers should be used as leakage materials. The conveyor belt should comply with the soft and moderate baffle plate, so as to avoid the baffle plate being too hard and scraping the surface of the conveyor belt.
⑧ conveyor in use, if there is a lack of roller, should be timely added and repaired; The roller is covered by materials, resulting in poor rotation, to prevent the leakage of materials stuck between the roller and the belt, pay attention to the lubrication of the moving part of the conveyor belt, but not oil conveyor belt.
⑨ Prevent conveyor belt from being blocked by frame, pillar or block materials, prevent breakage and tearing, and timely repair with rayon cotton when partial damage is found to prevent expansion of conveyor belt.